TMJ Treatment and Dental Implants Specialist
It is rare to find a truly passionate individual who excels in their profession. Dr. Ordonez has not only devoted his life and work to providing quality dental care to his patients, but he also has served as an example of compassion, care, and ethical practices. With more than 21 years of experience in his field, Dr. Ordonez has accrued over 5,000 hours of continued education.
He has performed more than 6,000 successful implants and has earned international recognition as one of the world’s most prominent dental surgeons. Through his never ending drive for research and innovation, Dr. Ordonez has become a key speaker in International Conferences in more than 40 countries.
He holds important trademarks and certifications in the field which reinforce his unmitigated dedication and determination for highest achievement in the Dental Care Industry.
General Dentist Licensed to Practice Dentistry in the State of Florida, in Colombia (South America) and in Barbados.
His General Practice is related to:
- TMJ Disorders, Dental Occlusion and Orofacial Pain.
- Restorative Dentistry, Dental Implants and Dental Cosmetics.
His curriculum includes:
- Fellow, Master and Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Vicepresident for Latin America Of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. In charge of re organizing the chapters of the ICOI in Latin American Countries.
- Clinical innovations Subcommittee member. American Academy of Osseointegration. In charge of evaluating, selecting and grading the clinical innovations submitted to the American Academy of Osseointegration for presentation at the annual meeting.
- Member of the Executive Council of the South Florida Dental Association (Local Component of the ADA)
- Legislative Contact Dentist of the Florida Dental Association (Flad- Pac)
- Chair of the committee on the New Dentists for South Florida District Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the Miami Winter Meeting committee.
- President of West Dade dental society.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of CEOLA-HELO (in charge of the selection of the speakers for the meetings and congresses)
- Member of the Scientific Committee of LAODI (Latin American Academy of Osseointegrated Dental Implants) in charge of the selection of the speakers for the meetings and congresses.